£35.00 Inc VAT!
- Product Code: Alarm Mine
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- VAT Included
- Delivery just £6 or FREE for orders over £100
A trip wire device which can be placed on a garden wall, garage, window, even to secure motor cycles and cars, in fact anywhere.
Simple to use, just run the nylon wire across wall or around a wheel then place a 12 bore blank cartridge in the slot (5 supplied) and that's it. When the object is moved or someone walks though the wire BOOOOM: scaring any would be thief of trespasser.
Additional cartridges also available.
Instructions for use:
1. Attach the Alarm Mine in a vertical position to a convenient tree, fence post or door frame. The cocking piece should
be positioned upwards.
2. Pull the cocking piece to the limit of travel and insert the safety pin through ‘Hole A’.
3. Pull the cocking piece again until the ‘Sear Engagement Slot B’ is visible and insert the sear.
4. Attach the loose end of the trip wire to a firm object so that the wire is stretched across the path that an intruder
5. Place the 12g blank into the slot at the end of the alarm mine.
6. Gently pull the string attached to the safety pin to remove it fom the alarm mine.
7. The alarm mine is now armed and the slightest pressure on the trip wire will release the striker and fire the blank
causing a loud bang.
- 1 x Alarm Mine unit
5 X Blank Cartridges
- 1 x Trip Wire (3 metres / 10 feet)
- 1 x Safety Pin with release
- 2 x Wood Screws
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
Tags: Alarm Mine