Pulsar Accolade XQ38 Thermal Binoculars
£2,999.95 Inc VAT!
- Product Code: Pulsar Accolade XQ38 Thermal Binoculars
- Availability: In Stock
- VAT Included
- Delivery just £6 or FREE for orders over £100
The all new Accolade Series of Thermal Imaging Binoculars, includes the XQ38 model, featuring a high resolution 384x288 17µm thermal sensor and is suited to long observation with a long detection range of 1350 metres.
This device has many features, including variable-interpupillary distance, allowing for the ability to adjust the distance between eyepieces, improving viewing comfort and quality. The XQ38 also includes a stadia metric rangefinder, picture-in-picture mode, built in Wi-Fi, as well as various observation and calibration modes and much more.
Magnification: 3.1x to 12.4x (Digital)
Horizontal and vertical Field of View (without zoom): 9.8°
Detection Range: 1350m
Thermal Sensor: 384x288 17µm
Magnification: 2.5x to 20.0x (Digital)
Horizontal and Vertical Field of View (without zoom): 12.4°
Detection Range: 1800m
Thermal Sensor: 640x480 17µm
In brief the Accolade Series Features:
- User-friendly interface
- Three observation modes - City, Forest, Identification
- Three calibration modes – Manual, Semi-automatic, Automatic
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Stream Vision Compatible
- Eight colour palettes for enhanced observation
- Variable interpupillary distance
- Smooth and incremental digital zoom
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Integrated laser rangefinder
- Frost resistant AMOLED display
- Functional and ergonomic design
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25°C to +50°C)
- Built-in video recorder
- Wi-Fi video transmission
- Live internet video sharing
- Dual eyepiece configuration
- Long Detection Range
- High Resolution Sensor
- Fully Waterproof IPX7
- Quick-change long-life rechargeable battery packs
Stream Vision Compatible
The free Stream Vision App is compatible with both Android and IOS systems, which allow users to stream video and images in real time to YouTube, whilst also being able to transfer files, update important firmware and control the device remotely.
High resolution sensor
The Accolade XQ38F is fitted with a 384X288 17µm thermal sensor – that provides highly detailed images.
Built-in Wi-Fi module
The Accolade devices can be controlled remotely and can be connected directly to a smartphone or tablet, increasing and enhancing features, turning this unit into a hot spot.