Smoke Detector with DVR Recording
£235.00 Inc VAT!
- Product Code: sm/dvr
- Availability: In Stock
- VAT Included
- Delivery just £6 or FREE for orders over £100
This device is ideal for concealment in any location where you wish to gather video recordings of activity that is taking place. Because a smoke detector is normally mounted on the ceiling it can be strategically positioned above a sofa, desk, dining table, work station or anywhere for that matter such as hallways and garages even in the WC if you suspect there could be illicit activity The great thing is that because people expect to see them around the house or office in almost any location people don't give them a second glance.
The smoke alarm recorder discreetly records audio and video onto a standard micro SD card which can be viewed later on your computer.
This recorder will record for 20 hours continuously when a 64 GB micro SD card and extended battery are used although most people use a 32 GB which gives 10 hours and is more than adequate for most applications. If you use the device with motion detection mode activated you can record for a whole day using a 32 GB card and you will also have the advantage that when you play back there will not be long periods of nothing happening. Using the standard battery you will achieve around 12 hours of motion activated recording.
We supply this device with a remote control which enables it to be activated easily and quickly when needed unlike other devices on the market which will require you to switch them on using a switch at the side which is obviously highly suspect if anyone sees you on a step ladder or chair!
- Motion Activated
- Uses a standard Micro SD Card
- Video Resolution - 640x480(VGA)
- 25fps Real Time Recording
- Storage consumption 32 GB/ 10 hours
- Angle of View - 70 degrees (approximately)
- Minimum Illumination of 1 lux
- Battery capacity – 2,000 mAh rechargable
- Maximum storage capacity – 64 GB (32 GB Recommended as standard)
- Consumption - 130mA
- Handheld Remote Control Supplied
- Audio Recording mode to capture sound