WiFi Interception Unit Key Logger
£180.00 Inc VAT!
- Product Code: Wi-Fi Key
- Availability: In Stock
- VAT Included
- Delivery just £6 or FREE for orders over £100
This is our brand new WiFi Interception Unit Key Logger.
This device will monitor / record all keyboard (USB) data and forward this via WiFi to server. This allows all traffic to be monitored in real-time.
Keywords can also be setup, meaning that if a specific keyword sequence is entered on the keyboard; the server will send an e-mail alert containing the pre set "word" and a date / time stamp of when this sequence was entered.
All recorded data can also be sent every x hours to an e-mail recipient, but at the same time; all real-time activity can be viewed as and when it is entered, and includes a date / time stamp.
The device does not require any software installation e.g. in order to configure the WiFi settings etc.
This device is also compatible with wireless keyboards e.g. which are used with smart TV's, or PC's for that matter. The primary use for the device is for parental monitoring of PC activity.
We can also provide the same solution as a more covert design where it is incorporated within a wired USB keyboard. ( please contact if this is required )
"WiFi Interception Unit Key Logger" User Guide
In order to start using your new USB key logger device, you will first need to connect the device to an available USB port on your PC and then connect your keyboard to USB socket of the key logger device.
If you are using a wireless keyboard, then instead of connecting the wired keyboard USB connector to the device's socket, you will instead connect the wireless keyboard's USB transceiver device which was supplied with your wireless keyboard.
After you have connected the device and keyboard, you will now have to configure the device to use your WiFi network. This can be accomplished using the following steps:
- Please note that after the device is initially connected to the PC, you will hear a sound from your PC confirming that a new device has been connected; as soon as you hear this sound, please press the following characters in sequence (one after the other) ++p++ on the keyboard that is connected to the device.
- After entering the above sequence of characters, the device will force the Windows operating system to automatically open a notepad document on your screen.
- When the notepad document opens on your screen, you will be prompted to enter your WiFi networks SSID. Now please type the network name for your WiFi network followed by pressing enter (this name must be entered exactly as the same same of your network). If you make a mistake in entering the SSID then please understand that using the "Delete" or "Backspace" button will not work therefore you will have to start again - from Step 1 - above.
- After pressing enter to store your network name (above), you will now be prompted to enter your WiFi password. Now please type the password that you use to connect to your WiFi network followed by pressing enter (this password must be entered exactly as the same password that you use to connect to your WiFi network). If you make a mistake in entering the password then please understand that using the "Delete" or "Backspace" button will not work therefore you will have to start again - from Step 1 - above.
- After the above steps have been successfully completed, your device will now connect to your WiFi network.
- After the above WiFi setup and connection to your network has been successful, a small LED / light on the device will light up with a green colour. Please allow several minutes for a successful connection. Please see green light example below:
Please note that if for any reason you make a mistake with entering the WIFI SSID or password information then simply disconnect and reconnect the device and then follow the above steps again.