JUNCTION BOX IP CAMERA WITH 40 DAYS BATTERY TIME
£245.00 Inc VAT!
- Product Code: JB40
- Availability: In Stock
- VAT Included
- Delivery just £6 or FREE for orders over £100
This junction IP camera is the only model in the world that has amazing features that people have been waiting for a long time. Normal battery powered IP cameras can only work for about 12-15 hours, but this model is much better as it can work for 40 days with 10 motion detections per day on a single charge of battery. This means it can be used long term where mains power may not be available but you still need longer working time. You can also use the mains charger for indefinite use. At the back of the junction box is strong neodymium magnets so it can be stuck on metallic surfaces for quick deployment or you can use screws to mount the camera. The camera has motion recording with push message so only when motion is detected the camera will start recording and send you push message so then you can log in the camera and see live from anywhere. You can also log in anytime to see but generally with motion recording with push message means the camera will alert you if motion is detected. By using micro SD card (maximum 32GB) will store about 2 years motion recording based on 10 motions per day. This camera has time and date and also offers remote playback so all the key features are all in one. Package contents are camera, USB charging cable, charger and manual. Below is the specifications.
1) Lens: Pinhole
2) Video: H.264
3) Audio: Yes
4) PIR motion detection: 3-5M (110 degree)
5) Cycle time: If there is no operation within 30 seconds after last trigger, camera enters sleep mode
6) Charge source: Mini USB 5V 1A
7) Micro SD Card: Support 32GB micro SD card
8) Battery and standby: 2500mA battery can last 40 days with 10 motion detections per day.
9) Time and date: yes
10) Remote playback: yes
11) Can it work from mains charger for indefinite use: yes